Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Reflections: Winter in Woodinville



Good morning and Merry Christmas to all,

As Dad and I prepare to head to work this morning, I was just thinking about the winter time last year while I was still living in Woodinville, WA. It was a brisk snowy March and pretty chilly outside, but nothing like it is here in Colorado. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

As you can tell in the picture, I have on my very cute Guide Dogs for the Blind (GDB) puppy-in-training jacket. Don't I look cute? I don't know, let me take a poll. I think I should have applied to the Miss American Dog contest. Don't you? Let me hear your votes!

I think I know how to strut my stuff across the stage, kind of like I did at graduation recently in Boring, OR. In fact, when I wag my tail, Dad says that I have a "body wag." I really know how to shake my thing! Heh Zane, check me out!

Anyway, it was March 8 and I had spent the night at Nonny's condo. She is such a great lady and just loves me so much. It was really great to see her at graduation.

After getting my coat on and taking this cheesecake shot, Nonny and I went for a walk. Of course, it had snowed over night so there was lots of fresh snow on the ground. So what does this lady do? She tells me to SIT and STAY while she flops on her back in the snow, making snow angels.

I thought maybe I should call 9-1-1, but I knew she liked to do this. So let her have her fun. I thought it was kind of funny, too, so I left my sit position and jumped in the snow with her. Woo Hoo!

Nonny and grandpa are fun to be with. I really smile a lot when I think back on those days.
Merry Christmas to all the Limbergs and the great work that you did with me.

Much love and body wags,

Parka

No comments: