Sunday, June 8, 2008

Zane Train leaves the station!


Good afternoon boys & girls,

My name is Zane. I am a graduate of Guide Dogs for the Blind and I graduated "sum-a-good-doggie." I have been keeping notes on my experiences during my months with my puppy raiser and now with my new partner, Richard. I graduated on December 15, 2007 at the San Rafael campus and my partner and I have moved to the Front Range of Colorado.

I am a Black Labrador Retriever and I am quite HOT! Yes, I am sleek, slim, trim and very well fit for guiding my partner all over the Denver area. But when I say that I am HOT, well, I am dumping lots of hair all over the place trying to cool off. My double coat came in real handy during the cold, winter months here in Denver, but now it's time to shed my coat!

I love playing Kong and chewing on my Nyla-Bone. I have so many stories to tell you about. But for now, I wanted to help get the Zane Train out of the station!

If you are a guide dog, Labrador Retiriever, puppy raiser, guide dog user, I would love to hear from you!

Big licks and belly rubs! Zane

No comments: