Saturday, February 26, 2011

Home Sweet Home . . . Hey! Who's been playing with my toys!!??


I'm home 5 minutes and already I can tell . . .
somebody has been messing with my toys!
And I know who!! "Cuzzie . . .! "


OK, this is not very flattering but they had to shave
my belly to do an ultra sound to make sure I
didn't perforate my gut with some dumb thing
I decided it would be really great to eat.
Dad says my belly is as bald as his head!


I have a few other spots that were shaved on my paws
and my upper chest where they were trying
to put intravenous lines into me when I was
dehydrated and needed fluids . . .
plus I had a plasma transfusion, too.
My beautiful coat will grow back . . . eventually.
Until then, I wear these marks as a badge of honor . . .
I defeated death!
    Yes, Miss Wiggle Bottom is home, tail wagging a mile a minute, gnawing on her bone (so Cuzzie doesn't get it!), wanting to play "Kong" with Richard.

   But in a very few minutes, she is resting on her pillow next to Dad's living room chair . . . 

   She would wish you "Good Night" but she's gone . . . zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Defeating death is pretty darn tiring.

5 comments:

Zane said...

Parka

Thanks for the latest pictures. However, I must say that if I were you I'd be looking around for a new hairdresser! Yes, those bald spots are a lot like Richards.... only difference is... the rest of your hair isn't GRAY!

Needless to say: Welcome Home. All your followers are so relieved but I think most of all that Claudia and Richard are. And I'm sure Cuzzie really doesn't mind you that much.

Love you guys so much,

Zane

The Rowdy Girl said...

Thank you, Zane . . . zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone, this is Parka! I really appreciate all your kind words and thoughts, but it's so good to be home and not having to listen to all of those cryig dogs and cats in ICU. I could not get any sleep! Plus these nice young ladies kept poking me with needles and stuffing pills down my throat! Now Dad's dooing that at home, but I'm happy to be home!
Love to all, Parka

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

What wonderful pictures, you are looking furry good!

Rudy

Anonymous said...

Hi Parka, so sorry to hear about your hospital adventures. I'm so glad to see that you are home and recovering. Whew! That must have been so scary for you!

Keep getting well!