Good morning K-9's and their Daddies,
This is Dad's Day, let us rejoice and be glad in it! I think I heard something like that at church today or recently! Yes, I am really glad that I take care of my Dad. He takes such good care of me.
Let me share the things that Dad does for me:
1. He feeds me 5 times a day! How he divides up that cup and a half to feed me that much is amazing, but I sre feel like I'm well fed.
2. He gives me kibble as we walk around the lake and along the lovely paths throughout City Park.
3. After our 4 or 5 potty walks a day, he gives me a "halfee" which is half a milk bone dog bisucit if I do my business and a dibble for all other business.
4. He gives me lots of good lovin' every day, especially while he lays in bed, I crawl up and get lots of good scritches.
5. While he sat on the floor yesterday and watch the US Open and Tiger Woods, I got to lay down between his legs and gets lots of tummy rubs and lots of feeling really close to Dad.
6. He plays with me all the time, trying to take my Konger away from me, playing tug with the Ring, grabbing at the NylaBone while I have it in my mouth, throwing my tops for me to fetch, gosh so much fun!
7. He keeps me well-groomed, keeping my coat looking nice and shiny, keeps my teeth cleaned and my ears cleaned, even though I really don't like that too much.
8. He sends me to my room, you know, my cage when it's time for me to take a nap or just REST so he can get some work don.
I'm so happy with my Dad and I wish him the best of Father's Day, not only today, but every day!
Cheers and lots of licks and hugs, Miss Parka